background

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 joys:
*Having all of my kids around me
*Having a clean house
*Taking care of my grandkids
3 fears:
*The death of any of my children, or any of my family
*The death of my husband
*Drowning or being burned alive
3 goals:
*Get back to church so I can go back to the temple
*Set good example for my kids
*Work on my food storage
3 currant obsessions/collections:
*My blog page
*Taking pictures
*Organizing my house
3 random surprising facts about yourself:
*I would adopt more kids if I could
*I want to become a professional photographer
*I am afraid of heights
I tag:
Drew/Harmony
Jammie/Marcus
Stephanie
Matt
Brendan

No comments: