So, here I go adding more to my blog page. I haven't been on for a while. Things have been really quiet at the Judd home. Kim and I are a bit lonely. We got to watch Joey and Lyndon last Saturday for a little while, then we all went to Gran's for a bbq. It was nice. We really enjoy hanging out with the family. We then came home and messed around the house and yard a bit. Nothing exciting. If you can't tell, I'm board.
I've been thinking about going to school. I'm checking into taking some photography classes. I want to purchase a new camara (very expensive)... thanks to Harmony, she bought one, now I see how cool they are and want one. I would really like to start my own business, taking photographs of families. I have also been working on Kim's grandma's life story. I finally finished typing it! Woo Hoo! Now I'm just adding all the other elements to it, like her patrachal blessing's, other letters and memento's that she has collected. Then I have to scan all the pictures and I'm going to put it together as a book. I will then be able to have it printed for family members, and also have all the pictures and such on a disk, so family members can do as they wish with them (so everyone has a copy). I have had such a strong urgancy to get this completed for her. It's amazing to be able to get to know this amazing woman who has lived 100 years on this earth. She has had such an amazing life, she has such a strong testimony of the gospel and has devoted her life to it. She has had so many trials, losing 3 husbands in a lifetime. Yet you go visit her and she will still smile and be so happy to see you, you can just feel the love from this women. She truly is a choice spirit. I am very thankful that I have been given this opportuntiy to help her document her life and make it available for all to enjoy. This has been such and inspiration to me, I have felt drawn to begin doing this for more people. I think I am finding my next calling in life. I just hope I can live up to it.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Crissy that is so neat what your doing for Great Gran. I would love a copy of it when you are done!
Post a Comment