background

Friday, May 16, 2008

Just Starting Out

Ok, so I'm just going to start this blogging thing... I just saw Cassy's and it was so cute and inspiring that I decided to do it too. When I get home I will add pictures and the such. Of course I'm at work and don't have much to do, so I'm playing on the internet, may as well do something productive right?
Kim and I have moved back to Fredonia in August of 2007, after about 5-6 years in the Hurricane area. It's strange to be back, but a nice familiarity. We missed it without realizing it. It's nice to be back in the slow pace of life for a while, things have been to crazy in our lives for the past 5 years, we need to relax and breath.
We are now living alone without any kids at home... it's very lonely. We are trying to adjust to our new empty nest. We have a beautiful home we are renting, it's huge. Beautiful yard that of course Kim and I are playing in. I love to plant flowers, I want to plant a garden and Kim is keeping up with the lawn care and pest control. He is a really good landscaper. I love working with him in the yard.
Jammie and Marcus are living in Fredonia as well, so we get to see them and the kids all the time, which is a huge blessing. They keep my spirits up when I'm lonely. Joey enjoy's spending the night at Papa's and Grandma's a lot, he likes to come and watch Animal Planet with Papa. He plays with Marley (our new puppy, yes she is a pitbull...get over it), he just loves her. They play all the time chasing each other around the yard, around the house...driving Grandma a little crazy sometimes. Lyndon hasn't got to sleep over yet, but we are getting there, we had to wait for him to "unlatch" from his mom. Which he has done well, so soon he will be able to come and stay the night. Jame and Marcus purchased a little mobile home with a cute yard that they are just working on day and night. The minute that Marcus gets home, Jame has him working on the next project. She has planted her garden, new lawn, laying out flagstone for the rest of the yard, a dog run, and of course she has developed a passion like me for planting flowers (must be a girl thing?). She can't wait to go to the nursery in town and buy new flowers to plant. Marcus is still working in St. George and has been a weekend dad, but has just recently been able to change shifts so he is home every night. Such a blessing for them. He is trying hard to find work over here so he wont have to travel and be away from the family, but here it's hard. Hopefully he will get something at the uranium mine. Joey will be starting kindergarten this year, I can't believe it. So Jame is sort of getting the bug to have another baby. I am very proud of them, they have accomplished so much and have turned into such a cute little family that we enjoy having so near us.
Drew and Harmony are in St. George still (I'm trying to get them closer to me). They are both working and doing really great at their jobs. Harmony is getting ready to start school to get her RN. She has been able to take Jaidyn with her to work a lot, which is so great for them. Or her family watches her. That is great. They are looking for a home which hasn't happened yet, I'm hoping it's because they need to come here.... They come over at least once a month and stay the weekend with us. It's so nice to have them come. They are such a cute family, Jaidyn is such a doll. She is so full of life and love. She just brightens the room. When they come over Jame and Marcus end up spending the weekend with us, and we have a big family dinner or go for a ride or adventure somewhere. This last time they came we went out for a ride looking for arrowheads and invited Kim's parents. It was really a great time. Kim and I really enjoy having our kids near us. Especially with these grandkids, they are such a blessing to our lives. I really am blessed with my family.
Matt is stilllll in Wyoming. He is doing really well. He just got back from Texas for some training for his job. He just purchased his first car, by his self, I'm so proud. Apparently he has a girlfriend but they are taking it slow....Which is good. Her name is Crissy also, weird. I told him that has to be awkward for him. I really think he likes her a lot. We miss him horribly. He is such a bundle of life in our family. Always keeping us on our toes. Pulling jokes and trying to be mr. funny man. I know he misses his mom and wants to come visit me sooo bad.... I just know this. He is a dork!
Steph is living with her dad in Toolee (spell?). She is doing better, she had a bit of a struggle at the first because she didn't have any friends yet at school. But she does now, and her dad just bought her a car. She is working on getting her license and finding a job. She can't wait to get her license so she can come visit us. She misses me... I just know it. She misses Lyndon and Joey tons (her linda lou). Her plan is to go to school next year and take packets also, so she can be done with school by January next year. I'm very proud of her and hope she is able to accomplish this. She is wanting to go to cosmotology school, I'm talking her into coming to St. George to do it, so we can see her and of course, I can get my hair done for free. We miss her tons, she was such a help at home, it's lonely with out her.
Brendan is still in Kanab living with his mom. Going to school, playing sports, and working. He just finished with baseball. The placed 4th in state I believe. He is so talented. He just went to his Junior prom, I took pictures, but need to get them developed. He looked so handsome. He has a girlfriend, Demi. She is a cute girl, we haven't officially "met" her yet. He hasn't brought her around yet. He is so busy, we hardly ever see him. He said he plans on staying with us for a bit for the summer this year. So that will be fun. It's really nice when he comes around, he has turned into such a nice handsome young man. Kim is supposed to be ordaining him to a Priest next Sunday. I can't believe it. My kids are all so grown up. I'm very proud of Brendan, he is good kid and does so well in school. Just hope his girlfriend doesn't "distract" him too much... you know how girls are....
Well that's all the kids and how we are doing so far. I could talk about our pets, Marley. She is such a cute puppy. We really enjoy her, until she poops in the house, then I want to kick her butt. She tore out my purple rose bush I just planted. So I'm a little preturbed with her right now. But, she is a puppy. Our kitty, Tinkerbell, has now decided that it's ok to have the dog around. She now has someone to play with especially now that Stephy is gone. She teases the dog tremendously, and they chase each other all over the house and yard. It cracks us up to watch them. It's a love/hate relationship for the cat. Marley just wants to love on the cat and lick her to death. Too much fun!
Anyway, I will post more later, along with picutres.

1 comment:

Swasey family said...

Yeah you are an offical blogger now!!I love it, its tons of fun!!Your email you sent out to everyone of your web pag was wrong though, its www.kimandcrissyjudd.blogspot.com, so you might wanna send an email out again.