So, I spent a few hours on my blog page and figured some more out. I sent invites to my kids so they can post blogs on here as well. This is a great tool for families to stay in touch.
We had a nice weekend, I spent all day Saturday cleaning carpets and Kim spent all day weed eating and mowing the lawns (we have a huge yard). Brendan came over after he got off work, then Jammie and Marcus came over that evening and we ordered pizza. It was nice to lounge around and visit. We set outside on the back patio and watched the kids play. Joey and Marley running around. Lyndon throwing the balls at anyone who would pay attention to him. Then Kim found a frog, wow, Marcus brought it over to Lyndon to check it out. It was so cute, (I will add pictures later), he set and pet it and touched it and talked to it. Then he had enough. I don't blame him, I hate frogs. So then Kim had to go put the frog away it the fruit trees so Marley wouldn't find it, she ate the last frog he found. Well, Joey wanted to see it, so he and Papa went "Frog Huntin" in the dark with their flash lights. They had no luck, the frog was smarter than them. Well Joey ended up spending the night.
Sunday, Jame & Marcus showed up bright and early, waking us all up. We had a huge breakfast (thanks Mom), then the boys went for a jeep ride and I watched Lyndon while Jame used the computer at her Grandma's house. The boys came back with some cool arrowheads. Joey found his first arrowhead (will add picture). It was a nice weekend.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment