background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yes it's been a whole year!

It's been a year since I last wrote on my blog.  I'm going to try and keep it up!  Life has been going well for the Judd family. 

I am not working currently and am looking.  Trying to look for work here in Kanab/Fredonia, but haven't found anything.  Work is hard to come by here.  But I'm not giving up.  I've looked in St. George as well, but would really not like to move or commute.  So I have extra time on my hands, started many projects that I have not finished.  I'm trying to make a quilt out of old jeans, it's on hold.  Read several books over again and babysit for Jammie. 

Jammie is doing extremely well.  As some of you know she is going through a divorce and of course through that test she has found that she is stronger than she thought.  She is working part-time and wanting to go to school.  She has found a new boyfriend Travis and Kim and I just love him.  He is wonderful for her and the kids, they just love him.  He has two daughters that he has raised by his self and the girls just love the boys!  Which helps Jammie out a ton! Joey is doing so well in school this year, Kim and I are so proud of him.  Lyndon just had his 3rd birthday yesterday, he is the sweetest baby ever.  Trey is almost one and Grandma just loves him more than anything, he is so lovey and just melts your heart!

Drew and Harmony have purchased their first house in St. George, it is really nice.  They are doing great and are happy.  Jaidyn is getting so big and of course is a beautiful ray of sunshine!

Matt has met a very sweet and cute girl in Germany and they are planning on getting married as soon as the army approves it.  He has been struggling with back problems, but is working through them.  I can't wait till I can meet Marion and welcome her to the family.  They call me a lot and talk on line, so it's helps me feel better about him being so far away for so long.

Brendan is in school in St. George (Dixie), getting awesome grades of course!  He is so like his dad and brother and gets tired of being locked up inside and needs to get out a lot.  His obsession with horn hunting preoccupies his mind constantly!  His blazer is broke down, and his dad is working on it, so he can't stand not being able to get out as often!  It has to be a guy thing, I don't get it!

Stephanie was staying with us for a few months but found the same problem as me and can't find work.  She went back to Tooele to look for work and of course she missed her friends.  She is hopeing to get a job soon, get a car, and register for school.  She is wanting to go to a culinary school, which I just think is awesome!  She gets her great cooking skills from me of course!! LOL

Our family is in charge of planning the Judd reunion this year and are looking forward to it!  Have some good ideas and can't wait!  I think mainly everyone is just looking forward to get out camping again!

No comments: