background

Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 2009

I know I haven't updated for a while, so I'm trying. I have been so busy lately I can barely breath. I'm still working long hours and have volunteered to coach the girls at the academy softball. So I have practice everyday which makes me work even longer hours. But it's nice, I really enjoy those girls, some are so sweet and special, they have had such sucky lives dealt to them, but they are all learning to deal with their problems and overcome them.

I been talking to Matt, he was sick and in the hospital the first week in Germany with Pneumonia. He is better now and getting ready to start learning his new job. Driving a stryker. It's like a huge tank I guess. Makes me feel a little better. They are planning on heading to Romania in November to help train them for their own protection...and then to Afghanistan in a couple of years... I don't like that thought.
Drew and Harmony came over last weekend and we all had a nice time! Brendan came over on Sunday, he just finished with basketball...thank the lord (he is so done and so are we). We went for a ride out by Best Friends and took some cute pictures of the grandkids, the turned out really nice. Harmony is a very talented photographer. I showed Kim and told him that I want a camera like hers! It does take awesome pictures!

Steph is hanging in there. Can't wait for school to be out, then she might be coming back this way! Jame said she talked to her doctor and it looks like she only has 3-6 weeks left, I think it's closer to 3. She is looking good this time, and I can tell she feels pretty good. She thinks she is really hormonal, but I really can't tell the difference.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures we took!








No comments: