background

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So the holiday's are over, finally. Things are settling back into their regular order. The holidays were nice. It was nice to have the kids here. We ended having a water line break, luckily I came home in time before it flooded the whole house. Stephanie came to visit which was really nice to see her.

Update on everyone:
Jame & Marcus are plugging along as usual. She is getting bigger every month. Things are going really well for her, she has pretty easy pregnancies. Marcus ended up getting laid off from his job just after New Years. So he is now looking for work and hopefully will get something soon. Joey and Lyndon continue to get bigger. Lyndon is becoming such a little boy now, he is gaining a bit of an attitude, but no worries.
Drew & Harmony are still doing well also. Ended up that Drew is fine, no problems. Just an infection that has now cleared up. They are looking for a home to purchase so they have been busy. Jaidyn is as spunky as ever and getting more beautiful every time I see her.
Matt was able to go to his dad's home for the holiday's but due to getting his affairs in order to head to Germany he wasn't able to come see us. We were really sad that we couldn't see him, but hope all is well with him. He is graduating on the 29th and I believe heading to Germany either that day or right after.
Brendan is still playing basketball and they are doing pretty good. I keep trying to get good pictures, but my camera is too slow for the action. Kim and I end up taking Joey and Lyndon with us to the games which is really fun. They love to watch "Uncle Brenner" as Lyndon calls him, screaming into his hands as loud as he can. It is the cutest thing!
Stephanie is working on her schooling trying to make sure she will be able to graduate. She is planning on coming back this way after school is done. I can't wait for summer!
I just agreed to help the girls softball at my school. I'm pretty excited but worried that I wont be able to keep up because I'm so out of shape. Work is going steady and busy as ever. Things just never seem to lighten up, which is good I'm sure.
Kim is busy as a bee, working on our vehicles, keeping this old house going for us, working at the welding shop, keeping Jammie and Marcus taken care of. Also babysitting Marley, that it self is a full time job.
Spoke to Cathy (my sister) tonight on the phone. I'm realizing how much I miss my family. So much has been going on and I have been so out of touch. We talked about working on getting a reunion together, I'm worried that my kids don't know their cousins very well and how much they are missing out on. It is so important to me that the kids are able to keep in touch with their extended family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad you finally updated your blog.. i check it every week to see whats going on with you all.. i agree there needs to be some kind of reunion because i feel i only really know you your sisters scott and your dad.. and candy and giff and carolyn and the girls oh and uncle ronnie.. but anywho sounds like you guys had a wonderful holiday.. things were good here a little warm but good.. one of these days i want to have a xmas where is snows!!! well my dear its late and i need to get to bed glad to hear u kim and all the kids are doing well.. love and miss you