background

Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 1, 2008

As I said before Jammie is pregnant again. I believe she is due in May. They are hoping it’s a boy, but the rest of us hope it’s a girl. She will be finding out at her next appointment in a couple of weeks. Marcus is trying to get work closer to home; he is still in Vegas working. Joey is starting to act up a bit; I really think it would do him so good to have his dad home more often. Lyndon is getting so big and he is just the sweetest little boy. He is starting to talk; he’s lost a lot of weight and getting a little taller.

Drew went to the doctor and they have been running tests on him. He had blood work done and came back that his white blood cell count was a little high, but they couldn’t tell anything from that. So now he is going in to get a biopsy done in a couple of weeks. He also has to get a CAT scan done. So once I hear something a little more black and white I will let you know. But he is really scared. Harmony is really trying to keep an optimistic outlook about it. Jaidyn is getting so big and she is so beautiful and smart. I can’t believe how smart she is. I think it because Harmony works with her all the time. She reads to her and teaches her words all the time. They were here last weekend. It was nice. We had everyone over on Saturday night and afterwards we carved pumpkins. I was fun, the kids were so cute. Yesterday was Halloween and Joey was dressed up like Batman and Lyndon was a penguin he was of course adorable. I will post them later.

Steph is planning on coming down for Thanksgiving and she wants to come a week early, she says it’s to spend more time with me, but she also said she wants to go see some band playing in St. George…. So I don’t care, at least I will get to see her. I miss her so bad. But I know she is happy where she is. Brendan is doing excellent in school. He really is a good kid. He has been coming here every other weekend and spending time with us. It’s been nice to hang out with him, although I know it’s lonely for him when he comes, he isn’t used to not having anyone else here. He is getting ready to start basketball in a couple of weeks. Which will suck, we won’t see him as often, but at least we are closer and can go watch his games.

1 comment:

Honey Family Blog said...

Keep us updated on Drew. How scary! And make sure you post what Jammie is having! I never hear anything! I hope you guys are all doing good!