It's been a long time, I know, life has been a bit strange since I last posted. I had a bit of a breakdown, I'll be honest. But I learned a lot in that time. I know how much I am loved by all of my family. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and has a plan and purpose for me. I know that he is there for me and I should never forget that.
We had a very busy summer, it's gone by so fast. We went to a Judd reunion which was so much fun. We enjoyed spending time with the family. I got a new job at a christian troubled teens school. It truly is a great job and a blessing for me. I love working in the accounting capacity, I don't know why, I hated math so much in school, but here I am a book keeper in a private school. I love watching the changes in the kids there. They are truly special kids and just need some guidance. I have met some amazing people who have helped me stive to be a kinder, calmer, more humble person. I really am greatly for this job.
Kim's Granny that turned 100 this year finally passed away. On her last blessing she asked if she could live to turn 100. Well that was in March, she finally passed. This is the amazing woman I was typing her life history for. She is such a special woman, amazing spirit and amazing streghnth. She lived through 3 husbands, 5 kids, and I don't know how many grand kids and great-great grandkids.
Jammie and Marcus are expecting another baby! I had a dream it was a girl, so I keep telling her that is what it is, she wants a boy. I think she has finally decided she wants to find out what it is, so we can start getting prepared. Joey also started kindergarten! Yeah! He was so excited and loves school, he just has a mind of his own and wants to work when he wants to, sounds like his mother!!
Drew and Harmony are still plugging along in St. George. Harmony is going to school and working full time. Drew is working for a construction company and doing well. He just found out that his lymph nodes are swollen and they are worried it could be cancer or hopefully something else. We are waiting for the results and he has to go get a biopsy. We are praying all will be well with him.
My Matt.....he joined the Army. I'm so proud of him, but I'm so scared that he will be sent to the war. I have only got one letter from him so far. He is still in basic. I hope he is fine, I'm sure he is, just such a drastic thing. But he was determined, and for that I can't be prouder.
Steph and Brendan are still plugging along in school. Steph finally got her license, got her braces off, got contacts, now she is a hotty, with a license! She is doing well, we miss her teribly! Brendan is gearing up to start basketball soon. We've spent a lot of time with him this summer, it's been really nice. He is such a great kid. Can't believe these are our babies and this is their last year in school.
Anyway, will try to keep posting. We are hanging in there!!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
soo glad that things are good with you and your family.. i do check back from time to time to see whats going on so i am glad you caught us up... hang in there..
love ya
Post a Comment